Bradford Thermoseal Light Duty Facing (729) is an economical grade reflective foil, specifically designed for facing of bulk insulation under metal deck roofing to act as a vapour barrier and protect against condensation.
Bradford Thermoseal Light Duty Facing is a lightweight radiant barrier consisting of two layers of aluminium foil laminated to a central core of kraft paper with flame retardant adhesives and reinforced with a 9GSM fibre glass reinforcing yarn in between the two aluminium layers in a tri-directional pattern.
Features and Benefits
- Pliable, light weight, strong and easy to use
- Excellent facing carrier for bulk insulation for Glasswool and Fibertex™ Rockwool
- Ideal for under metal deck roofing
- Provides ongoing physical protection against the elements
- Reduces temperature variations and condensations inside your home, office or warehouse
- Increase energy efficiency
Due to its high reflective properties, Bradford Thermoseal Light Duty Facing acts as lightweight radiant barrier and with an associated air space of 20mm provides thermal insulation in domestic, industrial and commercial buildings, cold stores and cool rooms, and waterproof sarking in metal deck roofing where joist spacing is less than 900mm.
Thermoseal Light Duty Facing has a low water vapour transmission rate, and hence is an ideal vapour barrier against moisture penetration and is also used for facing bulk insulation for Glasswool and Fibertex™ Rockwool.
Thermoseal improves light diffusion and utilisation when used in an exposed internal roof lining. Thermoseal Light Duty Facing is ideal for those applications where tensile strength and impact resistance are of lesser importance.