Typically used for sporting complexes and commercial roofing, Bradford Thermoplast White Decorative Facing Foil (993) has a white surface on one side making it an ideal facing membrane where a decorative finish and good light diffusion and reflective properties are required.
Bradford Thermoplast Decorative Foil is a medium duty reflective laminate consisting of aluminium foil and kraft paper bonded to a white coated aluminium foil with flame retardant adhesive, with additional strength provided by fibre glass yarn in tri-directional pattern. The white facing provides a surface with good light diffusion and reflective properties whilst the bright foil surface when combined with an associated air space provides thermal insulating properties.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable and easy to handle on large commercial sites
- Excellent facing carrier for bulk insulation i.e. glasswool
- Excellent and cost effective thermal insulation providing ongoing physical protection against the elements
- Reduces temperature variations and condensations inside offices, warehouse and gymnasium
- Increases energy efficiency
- Uniform decorative membrane for indoor stadiums and gymnasiums requiring wall and ceiling insulation
- Ideal for aesthetic appearance for under concrete slab i.e. car parks
Bradford Thermoplast Decorative Foil is a medium duty reflective foil laminate used as a decorative membrane or as a carrier sheet for bulk insulation.
Typical applications for Thermoplast Decorative Foil are roof and wall linings, such as basketball stadiums, gymnasiums and bulk warehouse retailers.
Other applications include environments that require lighting characteristics and aesthetic appeal. Due to colour variations in raw materials, we cannot guarantee colour match between batches.