Technical Services - NZ
Commercial & Industrial Account Manager
Matt has the benefit of 15 years’ experience in the construction industry, the last four years with CSR Bradford NZ.
He enjoys working with resellers, project managers, designers, architects, builders and the like, to formulate insulation & ventilation solutions across a wide range of commercial & industrial applications.
Passive fire systems are a subject of increasing profile & sophistication, and is an area of considerable interest to him.
Matt is ably supported by the wider NZ team, as well as drawing on technical support where required from his Australian colleagues.
- Foodstuffs NZ supermarkets specification change to Bradford
- New Lynn Cinema complex, New Lynn, Auckland
- Paremoremo Prison, Albany, Auckland
- Taita Sports Centre, Wellington
Qualifications, memberships and experience:
- Key Account Management: EMA
- Numerous sales, planning, and technical courses
- BCom: Organisational Behaviour, Otago University
Meet the Australian team:
Bradford also has experts located around Australia available to the NZ team help architects & specifiers with their technical specifications.